Panna Cotta is an italian desert or I would like to think so as I only had it in Italian restaurants. I kind of liked the texture and taste especially whenn paired with a fresh raspberry sauce and some more berries thrown on it. Thus thought of giving it a shot.
- 2 and 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup skimmed milk
- 1 sachet plain gelatin
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Mix gelatin with milk and keep aside
- Bring sugar and heavy whipping cream to boil watching carefully so it's not burnt in the bottom
- Add the milk and gelatin. Mix and turn the gas off
- Add vanilla, let is settle down.
- Pour in your serving dish, let it cool down to room temperature, then refrigerate it before serving.
- Boil water sugar and raspberry.
- Mix well till raspberry is completely blended and melted. Boil well.
- Strain and cool it down.
- Drizzle on top before serving. Chop some strawberry and serve with that