Randomly made it for a warm summer party with fresh peaches that I found in our local farmers market. It was a super hit especially the flavor of peach and the crumble on top.
- 1 packet white or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans peach or fresh peach
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a baking dish first layer the dry cake mix powder
- Drain syrup and dice and chop the peaches and layer them
- Sprinkle some water
- Spread 1 cup brown sugar on top
- Cut butter in small pieces and pat on top as the final layer spreading evenly on the dish.
- Bake for 45 mins or till top is brown. Sprinkle some additional warm water at this point if you think the cake powder still feels powdery in texture
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.